Tuesday, June 29, 2010

L2-4

2 comments:

  1. Ok, i counted 24 c/t with your hand out of the bag, 1 off screen so I couldn't see and those included ones where you had already gotten your treat out and had it in your hand behind your back.

    Are you treating across your body to pull her closer/in to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I counted 24 c/t where you hand was out of the bag. That included 1 that was off screen and I couldn't see. It also included numerous times you had previously gotten a treat out of the bag and held it behind your back until you clicked.

    Are you treating her across your body to keep her in close to you? To make her focus on you more since you usually don't do that and she'll have to watch you more so she doesn't run into you?

    ReplyDelete