11 seconds I think before Logan got up. This was too hard, Haven, bunnies in the distance behind me and the camera, new place etc etc. For 11 seconds it was great!
This is just too cute! First of all, I can't tell who is Boon and who is Logan. But whichever dog it was who resisted being taken for a walk by Haven gets extra credit! 11 WONDERFUL seconds!
That would be Boon. The reason it was over in 11 seconds is because I stopped the video when Logan got up. Boon stayed on her down with HAven puling for another minute or two! YES I am proud of her!
Sheila, that is awesome! I love watching your training videos. You have such a creative, inventive, resourceful and and ADORABLE training program! Thanks for sharing.
Sheila ..... AWESOME!!!! What an inspiration, and what an adorable distraction. From you're reports and blogs, I assume just staying in a down for any length of time with Boon nearby was a HUGE distraction for Logan - add Haven and I think the 11 sec. was golden. You always give me new criteria for which to strive :-)
This is just too cute! First of all, I can't tell who is Boon and who is Logan. But whichever dog it was who resisted being taken for a walk by Haven gets extra credit! 11 WONDERFUL seconds!
ReplyDeleteThat would be Boon. The reason it was over in 11 seconds is because I stopped the video when Logan got up. Boon stayed on her down with HAven puling for another minute or two! YES I am proud of her!
ReplyDeleteSheila, that is awesome! I love watching your training videos. You have such a creative, inventive, resourceful and and ADORABLE training program! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSheila ..... AWESOME!!!! What an inspiration, and what an adorable distraction. From you're reports and blogs, I assume just staying in a down for any length of time with Boon nearby was a HUGE distraction for Logan - add Haven and I think the 11 sec. was golden. You always give me new criteria for which to strive :-)
ReplyDelete