Sunday, May 16, 2010

Race Track Zen

2 comments:

  1. Race Track Zen must be to Boon what Firecracker Zen is to Lily and Shayla. Firecrackers are an almost nightly occurence here on Coronado during the summer. It's all in what you get used to. And Navy SEAL mortar fire, too. No wonder Lily didn't blink at our "bomb scare" during the clinic. You, however, go to great lengths and effort in Boon's socialization. I don't think you can do TOO MUCH of that! I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wa my daughters birthday and she has the need for speed so we went to the go-cart tracks where it is legal to drive like a crazy person! ; ) Just doing my part as a Mom! I do however try really hard to minimize sound phobias because they can be so debilitating to a dog. If done thoughtfully and incrementally it usually works well. Of course some dogs never need it but how do you know until it's too late?

    ReplyDelete